Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Newsletter

So today my wife took our son to his appointment. Everything is good, he is healthy there are no concerns, he is in the 76th percentile for all, weight, height and head size, meaning that everything is in pretty good relation to each other. I can't believe it was 6 weeks ago this Thursday that he was born, there was so much that happened, sometimes I'm resentful at what actually did place, sometimes I'm selfish, for not having been allowed to be there for the birth of my son, to not be there to support my wife when she was going through everything alone, after having asked for me to be there w/ her. They say everything happens for a reason, but I'm still searching for the reason we all had to go through what we did. And then I look over at my son and my wife sleeping, happy, healthy and everything just falls away, the memory of it takes a back seat and I admire how lucky I am to have such an amazing family, Kelly I love you so much, thank you for giving me the most amazing gift. Taeghan, thank you for being so wonderful and being such a great teacher, you have taught me so much already and you're so young, I only hope that I can do the same for you throughout the years. Rhea, you are the most wicked dog, you are so gentle w/ the baby, you protect the house and mommy and the baby when I'm not home.
You all ROCK and I love you.

No comments: