Saturday, September 02, 2006

I'm only doing this in your best interest

Sometimes your most faithful friend, knows what you want more than you do, in this case our dog Rhea, seems to know about how we want to handle another conceived baby. After the labour my wife went through and all the trauma, we had talked a little about not having more children, or possibly adopting.
We just don't feel that knowing the possibilities of what happened could happen again, we don't want to go through that again, we're not saying we absolutely don't want another baby, it's just not high on our list of things to do right now.
Anyways, yesterday my wife and I were putting laundry away in the baby's nursery, and we started fooling around, being affectionate, I was kissing my wife's neck and about 5 mins later, Rhea our ever so loving puppy decided that she was going to reinforce our decision about conception. She starts whining, comes over and gets between us so we have to separate, now I know you're thinking "it's only a dog, move her out of the way." Yeah um word of warning, Rhea is 116lbs of solid muscle, she leans on you when you pet her and you fall over. Lol
So apparently in this household, there won't be ANYMORE babies, as long as Rhea has something to say about it.

No comments: