Thursday, August 17, 2006

To Taeghan

What a beautiful day
Since that day I've thought of you
I've known who you'd be, I knew a boy was there to come
In hearts of hearts, I felt your presence
I never wavered or faltered, but believed a boy was there
Who WILL you be, You will be my son,
A son to hold, to cherish, to love, to respect, to teach,
To befriend,
My son, a joyous day yesterday was,
You showed yourself to us, you revealed, your nature of who you were.
A boy, to grow strong, to learn, to play
A young man, to be respectful,
A man to be envied,
Smart, Intelligent, caring, strong, stern, yet passionate.
To be a boy, always, having fun, for him for you
To live today as tomorrow will never come,

You are my son, I will cherish you forever,
You are my son, the son I always wanted,
You are my son, the son my father never had
You are my son, I am your father,
the father I never had,

I love you Taeghan,

Daddy,

Xo xo xo

No comments: