Thursday, August 17, 2006

An introduction


Well I guess introductions are in order. I used to have a space at spaces.msn.com/1diotradar, but spaces changed to live and that place no longer functions consistently.


So I have moved here, eventually most blogs and photos from there will be here, but until then this introduction will have to serve the purpose.


I am a 31 y/o male living in Quebec, Canada, I am happily married to a wonderful woman. We have been married for almost 4 years (October 2002). We just recently had our first child. That has to be and will always be the most amazing experience of my life. We named him Taeghan (pronounced T-gan). Today he is exactly 4 weeks old and to be honest he is the most amazing, wonderful, absolutely mind blowing thing I have ever witnessed.


My interests include sports, camping, going for walks w/ our 100+ lb rottie (Rhea see attached). We enjoy camping up at our cottage, about 45 mins from our house. Once our twice a year we go up to our other cottage which is about 10 hours away, more on that in another post. I like music, movies. I am a hockey fanatic. Ottawa Senators all the way.


Well, I don't want to give everything away in my first post. So I'll sign off, and keep coming back for more posts and pictures.

No comments: