Sunday, August 20, 2006

Great....who taught you THAT???

So today my son is one month old. He was born weighing 9lbs 2oz. Today we weighed him just casually at home on a digital scale, we weighed him twice 11lbs exactly. So in a month he has gained almost 2 lbs. God they get big so fast. So today we're having a little fun, my wife, my son and I just hanging around playing, and I make this annoying sound, and at first my son is looking at me like I'm completely retarded, then his lip stars to quiver, then, he pouts, he pushes out his bottom lip and his eyes well up, my god he looked like a trained professional. So my son is only a month and he knows how to suck his father in already, god w/ that face anyone would give in to him. I'm in so much trouble and we're only a month in HAHAHA.


No comments: