Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The changes are prevalent

Seeing you grow is astounding. You are growing so fast. You spoke your first words, you stand on your own. You giggle, giggle to make me laugh, giggle to shake your tummy. I can't believe that such a little boy, can change your day in an instant. I can come home from work and have the worst day, and as soon as I see you, my day is forgotten, you are wonderful.


Last night I put you on my hands and made you fly, you were laughing so hard, you had so much fun. I was laughing too, it was great, you have the most wonderful smile buddy, god you could bring peace to the middle east.
I could never have imagined having a son been so much fun, been so easy, AND been able to sleep.
Taegh, you're amazing, you're wonderful and I love you sooooo much!!!


No comments: