Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Exploded head of husband

Alright, this is a simple tip for all you wives out there. And listen up. If you like the way men do things for you, get you things, treat you, then you cannot, I repeat CANNOT do things that will cause their head to explode and their brain to leak out their ears.

My wife, (god I love her dearly) today, asked me to pick up a bag and a card for the gift for her parents anniversary. Now my wife (god i love her dearly) is EXTREMELY anal retentive when it comes to gift wrapping, and usually when I pick stuff out, it's not what she likes. Well today my wife (god i love her dearly) wants me to do this. She wants me to pick out a bag for the gift that will fit the box the gift goes in, then she wants me to get a card that matches the bag , then my wife (god i love her dearly) wants me to buy tissue paper that matches the card that matches the bag. Then my wife (god I love her dearly) wants me to pick out a ribbon, that matches the tissue paper, that matches the card that matches the bag to fit the box that the gift goes in.

.....the writer of this blog is no longer here his brain has EXPLODED.

1 comment:

BraveandCrazy said...

YOU forgot that I wanted everything in nice autumn colors! :) LOL.

Sorry I didn't mean to make your head explode.

Oh darling, could you also pick up a snack on your way home? Not sure what I want. Something different, you pick. :) HAHAHA *evil laugh*